Here we’ll share practical perspectives, understandings, insights and realisations about self, the mind, the physical, the world, consciousness – and everything and all else in-between as the multi-dimensional existence that we currently consist of and exist as; and within that: practical support and assistance methods/tools/techniques of facing this existence as self in the process of standing-up and standing-together in changing ourselves to change the world.

The Desteni of Living – My Utmost Potential: DAY 1

|


The Desteni of Living – My Utmost Potential: DAY 1
The Principle of Realising and Living my Utmost Potential


In this post, I am discussing what ‘Realising and Living my Utmost Potential’ practically means – through showing how I have (and still do) live and realise this Principle.

The wording of this Principle is very specific, for you first have to REALISE your utmost potential before you are able to LIVE it. Then, we also have to look what ‘your Utmost Potential’ practically entails – with ‘practically’ I mean: how exactly do you visibly live and apply your utmost potential in everyday life to contribute your life experience as well as that of others.

We’re going to start with defining ‘Utmost Potential’.

I have found within my personal process / life experience – that I so often underestimated myself to the extent where I couldn’t fathom me having any ‘potential’, where I in a time within my life believed that “this is all I will ever be” / “I will never reach / attain anything ‘more’” – you know, that experience within yourself of just “settling for less”.
I have mostly found what hampered my seeing / realising any potential within myself – primarily came from approaching challenges in my life and immediately reacting to them in a way of “I can’t do this” / “I won’t be able to this” / “I’m going to disappoint everyone”. So, without even trying – I sell myself short, leading to giving up and so keeping myself in my self-proclaimed limitation / ‘settling for less’ inner and out experience. This is where and how in such moments – I never allowed myself to see what I am capable of, what potential I do have and what not.

STEP 1: Recognizing you have Potential

The process of realising and living your utmost potential – starts with the first step of RECOGNIZING you have potential! This is why, for some, when looking at the words ‘utmost potential’ – you kind of ‘hit a blank’ within yourself: it’s because you haven’t yet established within yourself the fact that you do have potential in the first place.
By this I mean the following: I have met a person in my life that gave me a lot of responsibility. No one before this had ever given me responsibility / considered giving me responsibility because of how I behaved in my life: I was generally viewed as undependable and irresponsible. Obviously, the responsibility of this was solely on me – yet, I used to take it very personally and often blamed others; refusing to see the fact that it was in my actions that I was showing myself and others what, who and how I was accepting and allowing myself to be. It took one person to – instead of ONLY looking at my actions, still recognize the fact that I do have potential: it was just that I myself didn’t yet realise it / see it. Because this individual had in their life walked a similar path – initially seeing no potential in themselves, to realising that even when they were in the toughest of times within themselves / their lives where all seemed lost: they still had potential – this allowed this individual to show others how self-potential still exists, it’s always here, you only need to recognize it by being shown and then foster it within yourself.

This is the important point within it all: we don’t often realise the extent to which we can become self absorbed in our Mind, such as for example what I had found with becoming the belief that I wouldn’t amount to anything in my life, which caused me to not even recognize the fact that I do still have potential – even when all seemed lost within myself / my life. This is why and how, with the support and assistance of those who were able to / already have stepped out of such absorption / beliefs in the Mind – you can assist and support yourself to realise the potential for potential to be fostered within you and so lived.

As I have been shown the potential of my potential – and from the showing, lived and applied myself to change myself, I will through walking my process in this blog, show you the potential of your potential. But, as with all things – I can only SHOW you the way: you have to walk it.

We’ll continue more in posts to come



0 comments:

Post a Comment